What is MXM?
What is MXM?
MXM is a free-to-play multiplayer online battle arena with a unique Tag System, allowing you to quickly swap between two chosen characters mid-combat. Challenge opponents with a deadly fusion of Masters in competitive battlegrounds. Fight in a variety of PvP modes or bring up to four friends with you into the co-op story. With a diverse selection of over 30 Masters to choose from including characters from Blade & Soul, Guild Wars 2, and other NCSOFT games together with an innovative Tag System, there are hundreds of different Master combinations available, offering a new level of strategy, combos and tactics.
- The MOBA Has Evolved – The evolution of the battle arena begins with MXM. Challenge opponents with a deadly fusion of Masters in competitive PvP battlegrounds or team up to achieve victory in PvE dungeon runs.
- Master The Tag – Experience MXM's unique Tag System and quickly swap between two chosen Masters mid-combat, offering a new level of strategy, combos and tactics to master the battlefield.
- Meet the Masters – Choose from an ever-expanding and diverse selection of Masters - including recognizable characters from Blade & Soul, Guild Wars 2, and other NCSOFT games.
- Precise Gameplay Movement – Gain total control over your Masters with full WASD movement and mouse controlled targeting or choose your game controller if that’s your preference. Aim skillshots, dodge projectiles, and jump over hazards in full action combat!
- Competitive PvP Arenas – Test your mettle in competitive matches against other Masters or AI opponents in the 3v3 Combat Arena, 4v4 Hardpoint Capture, or 5v5 Titan Ruins game modes.
- Challenging PvE Dungeons – Choose your level of danger and delve into a variety of dungeons on a solo adventure or with your friends to take down epic bosses and claim glory as the top run on the server.
- Crazy Mini-games – Competition gets taken to a new level with outrageous mini games where you’ll need to run, dodge, and jump to outlast your opponents and emerge victorious!
Learn more about Master X Master here