NEW Alienware 17 R5 2018 Review - GTX 1080 OC, 6 Core i7 8750H - EXPERIENCE!

NEW Alienware 17 R5 2018 Review - GTX 1080 OC, 6 Core i7 8750H - EXPERIENCE!

Replies 9

Keyburn

Nice video. Thanks for posting.
Also, the black does look good on it. I would consider it for my next laptop.

I belong to the gamers in whom the old ways have joined the new.

Enju kirihara

nice

hasley07

Nice

GODLESS111

Nice!!

bilota

very nice!!!

link1_86

GTX1080, nice! I got the one with 1070.  Games I play, really can't tell the difference.  The price tag between the two was pretty substantial too.  

japonesotsuka

nice

bearewake

Hi guys, I can not find the specifications of the color space (AdobeRGB and sRGB) of the display with 2K and 4K resolution. I think the display with 4K resolution has a color space greater than 2K, because (I believe) having a frequency of 60Hz the AdobeRGB color space is greater. But I can not find any information about it.

DiscoveryKK

cool

• 258 Points

INFORMATION

​Core i7 8750H 6 Core, GTX1080 OC, Reviewing Features and Design, Will Show you How To Upgrade Parts, Did they Solve Thermal Throttling? Gaming TEST. Alienware 17 R5. Answering all comments. ......................................................... Buy Games For 40-60% Off using This link: https://www.g2a.com/r/user-serge ......................................................... Bookmark or Use amazon links to support channel ......................................................... In this Re
Added por DeathDealer995

Popular Videos

Overwatch Seasonal Event | Overwatch Summer Games 2018

The Summer Games return for more fun in the sun! This year, we're celebrating the spirit of...
Aug 10, 2018 • por K A I I • 28 Respuestas • 179 Points

Shadow of the Tomb Raider: One with the Jungle Gameplay Reveal [PEGI]

Game Director Daniel Chayer-Bisson introduces an all-new gameplay clip that highlights how Lara...
Aug 13, 2018 • por stuzer • 3 Respuestas • 63 Points

NEGAARMAX Merchant HD MOD RE4 UHD

Link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/merchant-hd-mod-14100163Be my...
Aug 11, 2018 • por Mr.VECTOR • 0 Respuestas • 40 Points

Batalha dos PCs dos Sonhos em Monster Hunter World

Artigo: PCs do Adrena vs Monster Hunter World: como ele roda em todos os perfis de...
Aug 11, 2018 • por Gh0stw4r • 0 Respuestas • 34 Points